190 15, Praha 9 – Satalice
Jana De Diana Boro, Bc.
My love for children together with teaching experience gives me a wonderful opportunity and an important responsibility to work with children. Childcare for me means, among other key parts, be helpful when children feel lost, be a good listener to interesting stories and be supportive when the kids are bothered by something. My 15 -year stay in the United States gave me a lot in my private and professional life. Working experience in two kindergartens in Miami, continuing studies with health and educational focus, and experience of working in Czech- English kindergarten in Prague 6 and in successful English kindergarten in Prague 4, gave me a comprehensive vision of my own successful kindergarten . Let’s work together to prepare children for a successful and happy life.
- UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX – Bachelor degree in Health Care USA 2006-2009
- STŘEDNÍ PEDAGOGICKÁ ŠKOLA – Associate degree in Preschool Education minor Pedagogy ČR 1987-1991
- Child growth and development certificate USA, Miami 2010
- Behavioral Observation and Screening Certificate USA, Miami 2010
- Identifying and Report of the Child Abuse and Neglect Certificate USA, Miami 2010
- Regulation and Procedures of Childcare Facilities Certificate USA, Miami 2010
- Nutrition, Health and Safety Regulation Certificate USA, Miami 2011
- Early Literacy Training Certidicate USA, Miami 2011
- Standard First Aid for Adults CPR/AED USA, Miami 2010
- Standard First Aid for Child and Infant CPR/AED USA, Miami 2010
- Administrative Assistant Fundamentals USA, Miami 2010
All our employees are preschool and nursery specialists with required qualification, we ask for clean police record and First Aid Training. Our hiring system is based on experience, passion for the children and qualification.